Index mismatched? ERROR Instance not found

Hey there,

I’m basically having the same issue as these two threads:

I’ve got a tiny collection with a few (~5) documents in it. When trying to query an index for this collection using either the dashboard or the JavaScript client, I’m receiving an error saying ‘instance not found’ or just ‘no results found’ for one of the records.

I tried deleting and recreating the collection/index/documents, however the same problem keeps happening with a random record. Is it maybe just a service status issue?

First time I’ve ever run into this problem in the 18 months I’ve been using Fauna.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi @joshmeney. Welcome to the forums!

The two linked topics involve Indexes that had entries with references to deleted Documents. These occurred during specific events that happened over the past year (See Fauna Status - Incident History).

Please check out this topic, where another user also had an index issue. There, the Documents exist in the collection, but the index does not contain an entry for them.

Can you provide more details of your requests that are failing to be sure what issue you have?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.