How to integrate with data warehousing and business intelligence?

I was wondering if there is a solution for integrating with existing data warehousing solutions such as Google Big Query so that we may use better business intelligence tooling downstream?

Hi Chris,

We don’t have an active roadmap item for business intelligence integration, but I’d be happy to take this feedback to our product team to let them know it’s something the community is asking for. I’ll file that feature request today.

Is there anything else we can do for you now or can we mark this post as Solved?

Cory

Hi Chris - thanks for posting this question. You and I have spoken in person already, but I’d like to also comment here for other folks in the forums. We’ve been focused on servicing operational workloads, but meeting users’ desire to run business analytics workloads and some analytics use cases have been on minds. One aspect we have been exploring in this area is providing a SQL interface with which you could interface BI tools like Tableau to Fauna. Please feel free to reach out to me if anyone has interest in this area.

Also, Please check out the Fauna-Airbyte connector that allows you to move data to your data warehouse of choice.