Queries and Resolvers

Thanks Luigi that worked.
This solution was not apparent to me looking through the documentation, even now you have given me the answer. The closest I found mentioned:

Select("active", Get(Index("index_name")))

(ie. some way off the actual solution you gave me)
Am I looking in the wrong place?

I am currently not sure when to focus on GQL documentation to resolve an issue like this or FQL documentation as there appears to be overlap (e.g. they both cover UDFs). I can read both but then I’m not sure which one to attempt to apply. For example, the query you specify in your answer is quite different from the one in the FQL documentation (any language)(‘posts’ would be ‘allRankings’, of course):

query AllRankings {
  allRankings {
    _id
    active
    rankingname
  }
}

compared to:

serverClient.query(
  q.Get(q.Ref(q.Collection('posts'), '192903209792046592'))
)
.then((ret) => console.log(ret))

and yet I feel I should focus on FQL since that is the format requested in the Forum.

Perhaps this serverClient would run on the client in a terminal window, but, even so, there is no similarity in syntax. So my biggest problem currently is effectively applying the comprehensive documentation.

From the perspective of developing my application all I need to do is correctly define the functionality I need in FaunaDB and then apply elm-graphql to link my front and back ends. I’m trying to avoid asking in the forum how each query/function etc. should be specified in FQL and use the documentation to figure it out myself.

Do you have any feedback on the difficulties I am having doing this and any suggestions as to how I should be approaching this problem?

Perhaps there is something I’m clearly misunderstanding that can be addressed in a reference article or section of the documentation?
Thanks …