I cannot access my fauna db dashboard

Help. I cannot access my fauna db dashboard. It does not show my previously created db.

I know my db is still there, because my app can still use the API. The last time I visited it when it was still working was 25 days ago

Hi @ThangVuNguyenViet

If your data is still live, but you do not see the databases that you expect on the Dashboard home page, there are a few common reasons that this could happen.

1. The session is expired,
  2. You use Github or Netlify SSO to log in to your fauna account and recently changed your email
  3. You are using an unsupported browser

Session is Expired

The first thing to try if you are seeing these messages is to log out and log back in.

Fauna does not support multiple login sessions. Logins from other browsers or the shell will invalidate any other open sessions. This includes sessions on other machines.

IMPORTANT: Refreshing the page is not enough. Please completely log out of your account and log back in.

Email Recently Changed when Using Github/Netlify Login

Fauna uses your email as you primary account ID.

This means that if you change the email of your SSO account (Github/Netlify) but do not change your contact email in Fauna, or if you change your Fauna email, but do not change your SSO email, then the next time you log in Fauna will determine that there is no account for that email and create a new one.

INFO: We hope to release some internal updates soon that make these kinds of changes seamless moving forward, though I understand the workflow is not great at the moment.

Solutions

:black_small_square: If you changed the contact email for your Fauna account, please change your SSO email to match.

:black_small_square: If you’ve changed your Github or Netlify account email you may change your email back and regain immediate access to your database. To connect your existing database to Github/Netlify with the new email, please create a support ticket at support.fauna.com with details.

:black_small_square: If you are trying to disconnect your Fauna account from Github/Netlify and use email+password authentication, then please create a support ticket at support.fauna.com with details.

Using Unsupported Browsers

We’ve had reports of unsupported browsers having issues displaying the Dashboard.

The Dashboard uses the javascript driver, which is tested on the stable versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer 11.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.