JavaScript driver state

So I decided to give Fauna a chance again, after several months. Nothing has changed. Issues are ignored without a response, JS driver seems to be half maintained. “With the 5.0.0 release…” but in NPM, there is only version 4, which is somehow broken, because I can’t deploy it to the Vercel. Probably related to “Error on faunadb driver for js, incompatible with webpack 5.67?” How do you want to succeed with such an approach?

And 5.0.0-preview.1 does not work at all.

I am giving it up. Fauna hasn’t dedicated maintainer for JS driver for years. Fauna just don’t care. This is a huge red flag.

Hi Daniel,

We’re currently investigating the issue that was preventing you from deploying to Vercel. While we do not have an estimate for when it will be resolved it is on our priority list.

We actively maintain our drivers and we try to respond quickly to issues raised on GitHub, but we’re always open to suggestions on how we can better engage with our developer community. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this issue caused you and best of luck on your project.

Thanks,
Cory