Use Case Questions - Telehealth using Twilio WebRTC Go Room

Hello, I’m trying to build a 1-1 (provider to patient) telehealth application for my business needs. I was going to use Twilio’s free product that seems to meet my needs but after I finished setting it up via this tutorial, it says I need my own access token server so exploring that.

Here is the tutorial https://www.twilio.com/docs/video/tutorials/understanding-video-rooms#video-webrtc-go-rooms

I’m guessing I need functions to automate a patient wanting to do telehealth (generate a room, give only them access) and give the same to my team and provide some GUI for them to hop in each room/call at their leisure.

I’m curious if FaunaDB could be that server that Twilio mentions I need that would be creating rooms and access and handing such out to the patient who created it (maybe by clicking button on our website, etc) and our team so we can see who is waiting for how long and gather some basic info from the patient when they enter like contact info and reason for visit/what they are seeking etc. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Sorry if this is noobish but my expertise lies mainly in healthcare domain. :slight_smile: